Teaching Garden at St. Benedict Monastery
This ongoing free program by the Prince William County Master Gardeners gives you hands on experience in the beautiful Teaching Garden. See exactly how to grow your own vegetables, native plants, and more using organic practices in our northern Virginia climate. Your gardening questions are always welcome!
- Grow Organic Vegetables: The Cooks’ Garden Team will share seasonal secrets for growing organic vegetables.
- Pollinator Friendly Gardening: Our pollinators are struggling – learn tips to attract and keep critical pollinators in your yard.
- Compost It: Learn from the Master Gardener “Compost Kings” about the best way to set up, maintain and use compost in your landscape.
- Special report: The Emerald Ash Borer.
- Master Gardener Plant Sale: Great plants, and proceeds benefit the Teaching Garden
Saturday In The Garden is free. Registration is requested. Please call 703-792-7747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.